Application Process and Guide
DMAF funding will be allocated through intakes until the funding envelope has been exhausted. Timing for future intakes is yet to be determined.
The application process under DMAF consists of two phases:
Step I: Expression of Interest (EOI) Application (First intake completed in July 31, 2018)
- The EOI Application is a mandatory component of the application process
- Applicants must download the EOI Application Form (only available during the intake period) and submit it by email to Infrastructure Canada before the EOI deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org
- After the EOI submission deadline, Infrastructure Canada performs an eligibility assessment on all complete applications submitted before the deadline
- Eligible projects under Step I: EOI will be invited to submit a Full Application.
Step II: Full Application
- Successful Applicants in Step I will receive the Full Application Form by email and will be required to submit it to Infrastructure Canada before the Full Application deadline at email@example.com
- After the Full Application deadline, Infrastructure Canada performs a merit assessment on all complete applications submitted before the deadline
Text description of image 1.
The Disaster Mitigation and Adaptation Fund launched in May 2018. Concurrently, the Expression of Interest launched and close on July 31, 2018. In October 2018, successful applicants of the EOI will receive an Invitation Letter to complete a Full Application. Eligible recipients will have until January 11, 2019 to submit their Full Application. Successful applicants will be notified in Spring 2019 if their project is approved and applicants will later sign a Contribution Agreement.
- Date modified: