Evaluations - Evaluation of Infrastructure Canada's Economic Action Plan Initiatives - Annex 3 - text description
Annex 3 – EAP Logic Model – Text Description
Logic model describing the Economic Action Plan Model. Information flows from left to right. Under each component more details are provided.
- Infrastructure Stimulus Fund
- Building Canada Fund – Communities Component Top-Up
- Funding for National Trails Coalition
- Developing partnerships with delivery partners and other stakeholders (e.g. Provinces and Territories)
- Negotiating SLAs, Contribution Agreements, F/P/T Cost-Shared Agreements
- Streamlining processes and program authorities (TB Subs, exemptions to Transfer Payment Policy, Environmental Assessments)
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Developing partnerships and negotiating agreements mean additional project funds leveraged and approved/signed agreements.
- Streamlining processes and program authorities mean accelerated and streamlined project selection and approvals.
- Performance monitoring and reporting ensure projects are tracked through performance reports (progress of projects, SIMSI).
- Construction-ready projects are provided with timely and temporary federal funding support. (Note: Funds committed but not necessarily flowed. The type of primary funding recipients vary depending on program.)
Final Outcome for INFC (Intermediate Outcome for EAP government wide)
- New infrastructure is built and existing infrastructure is improved.
EAP government wide
- INFC contribution to the EAP government-wide initiative.
Note regarding the logic model: INFC infrastructure investments are part of the EAP government-wide initative to help offset the effects of the global recession on the Canadian economy.
- Date modified: